Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2011

Spare no change.



We would have worked miracles
But I was spared the addiction.

I remember the trembling universe
At the ends of my vessel
I remember collapse
And a gaze claimed from its focus
To toast momentary completeness.

We could have worked miracles
But I was spared the sickness
Inherent in all beauty.

I remember the flesh
As it beckoned the Noise
I remember the words
Their plead and command
A spell in whispered atonals.

We could have worked miracles
But I was spared the perfection
Because I loved every flaw.

I remember the smudges
On the edges of fabric
I remember the drinks
And the smiling unfriend
Who bartended and fueled.

I remember the scars
I remember the bruises
I remember the softness
And the miracles sold
To invest in a wonder.

I would not sterilize us
To remodel the flaws
I would not buy the Present
If the coin was stagnation:
Thus now I can remember.

We would have worked miracles
But your magic was cheaper

So I spared you and conjured the end.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου